Thursday, January 13, 2011

Obama: "It's not MY fault!"

Referring to the shooting of Gabrelle Giffords and others in Tucson, President Obama disagreed with the legacy media.
"Let's remember that it is not because a simple lack of civility caused this tragedy. It did not."
Self preservation forced Obama to reject condemnation of others for their rhetoric because of the violent language coming out of his own mouth.
“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.” ~Barack Hussein Obama
Get out there and “punish our enemies” ~Barack Hussein Obama
“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!” ~Barack Hussein Obama
“Punch back twice as hard.” ~Barack Hussein Obama
I want to know “whose ass to kick” ~Barack Hussein Obama
“I’m itching for a fight.” ~Barack Hussein Obama

No comments: